Search This Blog

Friday 2 May 2014

Umm...Hi

Before I say anything stupid (which is bound to happen in the future) I just want to say thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy and you are inspired from it even though I kind of live a simple, mediocre life.
I was inspired to start this blog honestlt by being on Pinterest (where I spend way too much of my free time). This blog is designed for teen girls (or even guys) to find great advice for the tough issues that are going on in their lives. Some advice that I give is going to be from my own personal experience and some will be from wisdom that I have gained through people I trust and from mentors in my life.
So since I am a Christian I havr decided that there should be a theme verse for this blog and that verse is :

Psalms  139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

This verse has been such an encouragement to me throughout my years in middle school and all through high school as well. It's taught me that even when I feel worthless I'm not. God doesn't make anything worthless.

I will try to post at least once a week but I can't make any promises that I will be perfectly consistent. If you have any ideas for a post that you would like me to do just mention it in the comments and, who knows, I just might do my next blog post to answer your questions.

I entitled this blog "beYOUtiful" because you are all so beautiful when you are YOU! Don't try to be someone else because you are already amazing just the way you are. There can never be a more beautiful YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment